Once the value of your Queensberry purchases qualify you for Tier status, Tier Discount will apply to almost all your purchases with the exception of special offers that offer even better savings.
The "Tier" an account qualifies for depends on sales over the previous 12 months. The rate of discount depends which group the product falls into:
Group 1: Albums and Photo Books; Album Boxes and Carry Cases; Premium, Studio and Print Boxes; Canvases, Frames, Loose Matted Prints.
Group 2: Loose Photographic and Fine Art Prints (except "Discounted Prints", which are already heavily discounted).
How it works
At the end of each month, we calculate the total value of your purchases over the previous twelve months. Once you reach the minimum qualifying level you'll start to earn Tier Discounts on future purchases, starting at the Tier 3 rate (above). Your discount will increase as your purchases reach the qualifying level for Tier 2, Tier 1 etc.
For example, suppose you're on the Tier 1 rate...
- You'll save 10% on all your regular Group 1 purchases, 20% on Group 2.
- Companion discount on books and albums still applies, so you'll receive Tier Discount on top of the discounted Companion price.
- If we run a 15% special offer on Boxes (Group 2) we'll still deduct Tier Discount because that's the better deal in your case.
- But if the special offer is for 30% off, we'll apply that instead (just quote the promo code as usual).
- If you order samples (books, albums, boxes or wall art) we'll apply Tier Discount in addition to 40% Sample Discount.
If you’d like to know your Tier Status and the revenue targets in your region, please email us. We expect you'll be able to check out this information in Workspace very soon.