Showing page numbers while designing an album is helpful to keep track of how many pages have been added to your album and to see which images show on which page number.
Adding page numbers
1. Click Photojunction in the top navigation bar.
2. Select Preferences (or Options on Windows).
3. If not already selected, select General in the column on the left.
3. Check the box that says 'Show Page No's while designing layouts'
4. Page numbers will now appear in the bottom-centre of each page, but will not be included in the printing of your album.