Queensberry Delivery –
We service all our clients directly, not through distributors, clearing the goods through customs and delivering door-to-door.
Our feature album prices include freight on sizes 10x7 and larger. That is, you can order any qualifying album from us and we’ll ship it anywhere in the world free of charge (for full details see your Price List).
Some of our “accessory products” can be ordered singly and freight-free with a 12x12 or larger feature album. Otherwise minimum quantities, minimum order values and/or freight charges will apply (for details see your Price List).
How we deliver
Our customers around the world receive their goods via the world’s largest international courier, DHL. Once the parcel has left our factory you can track it all the way to your door using DHL’s Track and Trace system. We choose DHL because they deliver just about anywhere - and because their prompt, dependable service inspires the confidence we both absolutely need.
Once you've recieved a shipment comfirmation (saying your order has been shipped) email email@example.com and they will give you your tracking number.
Customs charges and taxes
If you reside in the United States, Great Britain, Canada, Australia or New Zealand, all duty and customs charges are included in our prices. Any Sales Tax, GST, VAT etc due in your country are charged as an extra on our invoices and paid by us or our agents at the border. Where appropriate, you can reclaim the GST or VAT we have charged you as an offset on your tax return, just as you can with local suppliers.
In other countries you will be responsible for paying any duties, sales tax and customs clearance charges that may be due on entry to your country. In such cases DHL will invoice you for these charges. Where appropriate, you can reclaim the GST or VAT that DHL charge you as an offset on your tax returns just as with local suppliers.
So that we can be fair to all our clients, we process orders strictly in the order we receive them. This policy applies to sample albums as well as to your normal orders.
All our albums are fully customised and handmade. That means we cannot begin production until your order is received and loaded, and every detail confirmed. It also means that seasonal peaks and troughs have an impact on our delivery times.
Plan on at least four weeks plus delivery time to receive your albums.
Allow 50% longer during our seasonal peaks (especially November/December and February/March).
Always check your confirmation emails for our current delivery times.
Please help us deliver your albums quickly by:
Sending us complete, accurate orders.
Answering our queries and confirming promptly.
Your order will be delayed if it is unclear or if information or files are missing; if problems with your image files or Photojunction layouts need to be fixed before production starts; if we have problems arranging payment or we don't receive your confirmation. Your order cannot go into production until these issues are resolved.
If we experience problems with your printing files or Photojunction layouts;(eg unexpected quality problems, non-compliance with our file specifications, alignment or spacing issues etc) your order will need to come out of the production queue until these issues are resolved, and delays will result.
Must go dates
If you want to set a deadline ("must-go date") for your album order:
1. It is impossible for us to set must-go dates until:
We have received all the details of your order (including copy album orders etc) PLUS page layout files and cover image files PLUS personal text for cover motifs or titles.
You have answered our queries and confirmed the order.
We have received payment.
2. Until your order has been confirmed and paid for the ONLY advice we can give you about delivery times will be based on our standard turnaround times (you can also check out the advisory in our email notifications).
3. Our order processing staff will enter a "must-go" flag against your order provided that the production time required to process your order is NOT shorter than our current standard turnaround time, (in other words, won't require moving your order ahead of orders already in the queue). You can expect our staff to advise you of factors that could delay your order (eg materials out of stock).
4. Must-go deadlines that are shorter than our current standard turnaround times require authorisation by our production manager and in fairness to all our clients, will normally be declined.
5. The clock doesn't start "ticking" until your order has been confirmed and paid for.
6. If we experience problems with your printing files (eg unexpected quality problems, non-compliance with our file specifications) your order will need to come out of the production queue until these issues are resolved, and delays will result.