This article about how to order boxes for un-matted prints. Click here for how to order Studio and Premium Boxes for matted prints.
Step 1. Select the product and default options
Click Buy in the main Workspace navigation. Then select Boxes for Loose Prints off the pop-up list of product types.
A screen will open showing a few stock images of the product, with pop-ups to select:
- A box for 6x4 or 7.5x5 prints.
- A border option (with or without a 4mm white border on each print).
You cannot change these later. You will need to start a new order.
All other selections, e.g. cover material, will be specified later.
When you're satisfied, click the Next button to save your order and go to Step 2.
Note: your order will be updated automatically as you work.
If you quit Workspace or close the order/design window, click the shopping cart icon in the main Workspace navigation to...
- Continue editing an order.
- Delete an order that has not yet been submitted to Queensberry.
Step 2. Go to the box design screen
After clicking Next, a new screen appears with three panels:
- A list of image thumbnails. This will be added to as you select more images. You can select between 50 and 300.
- Image Panel (bottom) where you'll locate and select the images to go in this product.
At the top of the screen you'll also see the print size and border style you've chosen, plus options to select the box colour and any added extras, such as a USB insert or cover embossing.
You can change these selections at any time but we recommend making them now as they may affect other available options.
Not all materials can be embossed.
Selecting a USB insert may reduce the maximum number of prints.
Step 3. Select an image source
When you start a new order the Image Panel (bottom) will be titled "Your Image Galleries". In this view you can see all your existing galleries/events.
On small laptop screens the heading may disappear to save space.
Click on a gallery/event to see the Collections it contains — perhaps one based on your client's favourites, for example. If you haven't created any collections you'll still see "all images".
If you want to upload new images click on the big '+' icon to add a new Gallery.
Click on a Collection to reveal the images in it. Once you can see the individual images you can add them to the product.
You can select images from multiple events and collections in the same order. To do so click All Events to view all your galleries/events again, or create a new event.
Step 4. Select images for printing
Add prints by dragging images from the Image Panel onto the thumbnail list.
- Add multiple images by clicking and dragging in the Image panel.
- To delete an image, hover over the thumbnail and click the trash can.
- As images are added a check (tick) mark shows over it in the Image Panel.
Step 5. Crop and frame
These boxes are designed for 3:2 aspect ratio prints to reduce the need for cropping from most camera files. If cropping is necessary, hover over the image and click Edit Image Crop to open the cropping screen.
Step 6. Box extras
Click the Box Extras link at the top of the design window to select these. The options available are:
- Standard personal embossing, vertical or horizontal in a range of fonts.
- Studio embossing (alternative to personal embossing).
- USB insert.
- Ribbon closure, magnetic closure or plain.
When you've finished selecting the images, and you've confirmed the various options and extras, click View Cart to proceed.
Step 6. View Cart
When you click View Cart, an Order Summary appears. If you've placed orders earlier, including for different product types, they will appear in the cart with the item you've just added.
On this screen you can ask us to colour correct the image(s) and enter any promo code. You'll find the colour correction option in the top left section of the page, under the Coupon Code box. If not selected we will print your images as supplied.
If you see a red alert against an item, click on it and go back to complete the necessary details.
- You can also delete items from your order, change quantities, or empty the cart completely.
When you're ready to confirm and place your order, continue to Shipping and finalise your payment details. Once payment has been arranged your order will go straight into production.