Workspace Volume Portrait Acco
Workspace Volume Portrait Accounts
Are you in the business of photographing schools, teams, seniors, graduations, award ceremonies, balls or other events?
When we talk about volume portraits we're talking about you! You probably spend lots of time thinking about:
• shooting as many people as possible
• getting their images in front of them as quickly as possible, and
• making as many sales as possible … at prices that give you a healthy profit but don't discourage people from buying!
Efficiency is the key
• Individual logins so everyone is taken directly to their own photos
• Emails gathered at login so you can market and send reminders
• A specialist shopping cart with pictures of your products
• Small, watermarked proxies - pointless to copy
• The ability to create "packages" including (eg) group photos, downloads and upsells
And just as important, fulfilment by Queensberry. We can do it all for you, from collecting your orders and payments to drop-shipping the finished goods.
Workspace Volume Portrait Accounts make ordering fast and simple for your clients — and doing business efficient and profitable for you.
Accounts are available on request (conditions apply). You'll need a Pro+ Plan. These are specialist accounts, so if you have a standard Workspace account you'll need to create a new one. (You can run your standard account alongside it, and link the two).
Follow the links below for more about Volume Portrait Accounts and a step by step guide to getting your account up and running. If you'd like to find out more contact us and we'll put you in touch with a specialist.
Request a School Account
"CSVs" and how to set them up
Volume Portrait Price List Setup
Edit your Event Defaults
- do this before uploading images
Upload Images to an Event
- we recommend the Dropbox Uploader
Edit Basic Details for an Event
Upload the CSV
- images must be uploaded before the CSV
Add Client Login
If you have questions regarding a Volume Portrait account, you must include the relevant event ID (if applicable), located on the IMAGES page next to/beneath each event.
How do I download my CSV from Workspace again?
How do I re-send the download link to my client?
How do I find an order in Workspace?
Why does the class photo not have a blue frame?
How do I set up a watermark?